Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Humbled and Thankful!!

  Last night when I composed my first post I debated with myself about going "public" with this blog. First I was going to choose who I told about it. Then I thought about not telling anyone about it. I mean I did put myself in quite a vulnerable position with the information I included.  I seriously considered keeping it private. Then I realized how will can this blog help me be accountable if no one knows it exists??!  I then decided to post the link on my FB page and see where it goes. Well I have to say I have had tears in my eyes all day as I read ALL the wonderful, encouraging, supportive and positive words so many of you posted!!  I believe all of you will have a BIG part in helping me succeed!! I thank God for each of you and I hope you will continue to follow my journey and keep sending encouraging words my way!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful you ♥ So proud of your humbleness. You can accomplish great things, one step at a time! Give it over to the Lord, and trust Him as you take each step in faith!

    ReplyDelete