Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 1=Success!!!

    So as I sit down at the conclusion of my first day on this journey toward health I can honestly say today was a great success. I was not hungry at all today because I chose helathy foods that are filling and have staying power, plus I drank water ALL day long!! I also had breakfast which is something I typically skip. Amazing how much better I feel when I eat breakfast!! I KNOW everyday will NOT be this "easy!" I know I will have days where I struggle and even backslide, but my goal is to get right back on program when this happens. I cannot quit if I have a bad day as I have done in the past!! If I keep reminding myself I am hoping it sinks in!! :-)
   I also went to the gym and worked out for 35 min. It felt so good to get my body moving!! I am planning to go to the gym again tomorrow as long as my body agrees with me!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment